Sustainability in Trade and Trade Finance
This online training course is designed to be an introduction to the E&S issues, sometimes referred to as sustainability issues, that are frequently encountered, managed and mitigated in the course of daily trade finance business activities.
This course consists of over 12 hours of online training and is designed to provide you with the know-how, insight and common guidelines into international best practices in the area of sustainability (ESG – Environmental, Social and Governance) in trade and trade finance.
Training topics covered include:
- Sustainability Issues and Themes
- Climate Change, Population Growth and Urbanisation, Digital Technology
- Working with Sustainability in Trade and Trade Finance
- Environmental Risk Management Frameworks
- Onboarding, Due Diligence, Transaction Assessment and Monitoring
- Agreements, Standards, Conventions and International Regulation
- Best Practices and Guidelines
The course includes 7 interactive lessons, 6 Case Studies and an Assessment in Sustainability in Trade and Trade Finance.
This online training is aimed at:
- Trade Finance professionals;
- Sustainability professionals within a banking environment providing support services to banking teams including Trade Finance; and
- Legal and compliance teams that support trade finance activities within financial institutions.
- Quality - content written by Trade and Trade Finance Sustainability experts
- Consistency - each member of your staff will be trained to the same high standard regardless of department or location.
- Save time and money - no travel and subsistence costs, access materials anytime, anywhere.
- Value for money - with our price starting at €450 PER TRAINEE – and discounts for volume orders – this product is a very cost effective way to train your staff.
- Earn 12 CPDs for CDCS ®, CSDG ® and CSCF ®
- Each trainee receives a personalised Certificate detailing their results.
- Working to support sustainability
- Access to training for one year