Trade Based Financial Crimes
This course is targeted at professionals fighting trade based financial crime and working in Trade Finance Compliance. Train to a high level Industry standard in Trade Finance Compliance.
The course materials will:
- Provide a detailed introduction to trade and trade products for professionals.
- Identify the best practices for exercising due diligence in trade transactions.
- Provide comprehensive steps in overcoming the common types of financial crimes that are facing financial institutions today.
- Explain the indicators bankers need to be aware of in order to take proactive steps in preventing their financial institution from becoming a victim of financial crime or incurring a regulatory fine.
- Discuss how financial institutions can identify and prevent the occurrence of money laundering, terrorism financing, bribery, commercial fraud and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
It has been developed in collaboration with compliance and trade experts from around the world.